1. Indesit Europe S.r.l. ("Indesit") of [street, city, country], is the organizer of the Indesit World of Knowledge Programme ("Indesit World of Knowledge Programme"), a trade communication platform. The Indesit World of Knowledge Programme is solely to be used by employees of trade partners selling Indesit's products, employees of Indesitand employees of Indesit affiliate companies.
2. Only employee of Indesit or one of its affiliate companies or an employee of a trade partner selling Indesit products are allowed to access to the Indesit World of Knowledge Programme and to qualify as a participant ("Participant").
3. By joining the Indesit World of Knowledge Programme, Participants agree to these Terms and Conditions governing the Indesit World of Knowledge Programme.
4. Participants are only allowed lawful access to the Indesit Expert website of the country they work in.
5. Participants violations of these Terms and Conditions may lead to inactivation of the Participant Indesit World of Knowledge Programme account. In addition the Indesitcontact person may be notified.
6. A user account is only valid for one specific Participant. Unless otherwise specified no person may open more than one account at the Indesit World of Knowledge Programme.
7. Participants can gain points by regularly accessing the Indesit World of Knowledge programme, by completing trainings and/or by participating in knowledge tests. Points that are gained in the Indesit World of Knowledge Programme can be exchanged for prizes.
8. Prizes are country-specific. Participants can only exchange points for the prizes that are offered on the Indesit World of Knowledge Programme website of the country they work in. Indesit reserves the right to modify the offering of prizes at any time. The prizes will be delivered at Indesit expense at the Participant work address.
9. In case a violation of these Terms and Conditions is detected or suspected, Indesit can decide at its own discretion which response (up to exclusion of the Participant from the Indesit World of Knowledge programme) is appropriate.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be binding on Participants when joining the IndesitWorld of Knowledge Programme.
11. These Terms and Conditions apply to all Participants and may be amended without notice from time to time. Special terms and conditions may apply to particular sections of the Indesit World of Knowledge Programme, in which case an addendum to these Terms and Conditions shall be made.
12. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter the Indesit World of Knowledge Programme.
13. By participating Participants shall be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
14. Participants may not enter the Indesit World of Knowledge Programme if they do not conform to the required profile of Participant as outlined in clause 2 above.
16. All activities for the Indesit World of Knowledge Programme are undertaken at your own risk. Fraudulent, illegible or incorrect participation is not allowed.
17. Participants undertake not to disclose, reveal, communicate or otherwise make public to anyone, at any time, any information relating to the Indesit World of Knowledge Programme, Indesit, its business, personnel, servants, agents or officers.
18. Indesit is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Indesit World of Knowledge Programme. The validity, construction and performance of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the [COUNTRY SPECIFIC] law. Any dispute arising under or in connection with the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the [CITY SPECIFIC] courts to which the Parties to these Terms and Conditions hereby submit, save that Indesit may in its discretion seek to enforce any right or remedy against the Participant directly through the courts of any other competent jurisdiction by reason of the domicile or place of business of the Participant.
Cookies Policy ("Cookies Policy")
Cookies – cookies are small text files that we may store on your computer to help us identify your computer the next time you visit or to enable some functions on our web sites. Cookies are classified within the following categories:
- Technical Cookies are those used exclusively to carry out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communication network, or, insofar as this is strictly necessary, to the provider of an information society service that has been explicitly requested by the contracting party or user to provide said service.
- Session Cookies are temporarily stored and then deleted when the user closes the browser.
- Analytics Cookies are used directly by the website manager to collect aggregate information on users' activities performed on the website and are collected anonymously and only for statistical purposes.
- Functional Cookies allow users to navigate as a function of certain pre-determined criteria such as user's language or country of origin recognizing users at their access. These cookies do not collect data which allow to identify user and all information collected are anonymous.
- Profiling Cookies are aimed at creating user profiles. They are used to send ads messages in line with the preferences shown by the user during navigation.
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. However, you can change settings in order to block cookies from being sent to your device or to enable receiving only some categories. Please be aware that if navigation or functional cookies are disabled or removed, not all features of the website may operate as intended. To manage and disable cookies please follow the instructions provided in the chart below.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it-IT&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it-IT/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Web beacons – web beacons are miniscule electronic image files that can be embedded within a web page or included in an e-mail message, and are usually invisible to the human eye. When used, web beacons (also known as “clear GIFs“ or ”tracking pixels”) may tell us such things as: how many people are coming to our web sites, whether they are one-time or repeat visitors, which pages they’ve viewed and for how long, how well certain online advertising campaigns are converting, and other similar web site usage data. When used in an e-mail, web beacons can tell us the time the e-mail was opened, if and how many times it was forwarded, and what links users click on from within the e-mail message. Based on this information, we can adjust the content, products, services, and promotions we provide you to better meet your interests, as well as make you aware of [brand name] products, services, and/or special offers in which you may be interested.
Log Files – these are files that record web activity and gather non-personal statistics about your visit to or use of our web sites. Log files may help us capture, among other things: (i) your IP Address, which is a unique set of numbers assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) (note that, depending on your ISP, the number assigned to your computer can be different every time you connect to the Internet); (ii) the type of browser and operating system you use; and, (iii) other information about your online session, such as the URL you came from to get to our web site and the date and time you visited our website. In addition to using this information to better understand how our websites are used, we may use information captured through log files such as an IP Address (together with your personal information) to troubleshoot technical problems, maintain online safety and security, and if necessary, prohibit or restrict access to our Online Services by certain users.
E-COOKIES POLICY (to be linked to the article 15 of the terms and conditions)
To enhance Participants experience, Indesit World of Knowledge Programme also use "cookies". Cookies are small data files that the Indesit World of Knowledge Programme server places on a visitor's computer hard drive or device to store preferences and to help Indesit and its external service providers understand how Participants are using the Indesit World of Knowledge Programme. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell Indesitand its external service providers the e-mail address or other personal information unless Participants choose to provide this information to Indesit and its external service providers by completing the registration process. Once Participants choose to provide Indesit and its external service providers with personal information through the registration process filling-in on-line form, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
Furthermore, cookies and other technologies may be used in email messages sent by Indesit World of Knowledge Programme delivery system or to help Indesit and its external service providers measuring the effectiveness of the content and how Participants use the programme. With respect to content display, information about accesses or visits, may be used to serve content/messages/interaction pop-ups to Participants.Return to the login page